FCP Free-Space Mezzanines™ are ideal for adding in-plant offices, or office mezzanines. We regularly supply modular offices or clean rooms in conjunction with a specifically designed Office Support Platform to create a combined structure to meet your needs. An in-plant office can be designed to go on top of, or below, an FCP mezzanine. We also design and manufacture in-plant observation platforms that can be incorporated if desired.
Design Considerations for a Mezzanine Office Space
The unique Bi-Directional Moment Frame design of an FCP mezzanine will minimize the trampoline effect and sway action that is typically associated with inferior designs. This is extremely important when designing a mezzanine that supports an office. People working in an office supported by a mezzanine of inferior design may actually become seasick from excessive vibration and sway action.
Ideal Solution for Office Space and Applications
Growing businesses are often met with the problem of needing to adapt to their growth. One of the issues businesses run into is a need for office space. Relocating or building on can become time-consuming and costly. Additionally, businesses are often tasked with building regulations to jump through. FCP Free-Space Mezzanines™ offers a solution to these common issues: an office mezzanine.
- Quick Installation: Construction of FCP Free-Space Mezzanines™ and modular offices take a fraction of the time as traditional construction so you are able to get back to work faster.
- Maximizes space: Growing businesses often find themselves needing extra space. If your business is in need of extra workspace or meeting rooms, an office mezzanine will easily create more room.
- Create separation: Some businesses use office mezzanines to separate departments. Mezzanines are popular choices for breakout spaces and focus rooms.
- Modular and Customizable : Mezzanines are completely modular. This makes it easy to expand with your office mezzanine as a business grows or to tear down during a move or remodel.
- Tax Advantages : Modular Offices qualify for a seven-year depreciation period while traditional construction is depreciated over 39 years.
Applications for Office Space
- Break Rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Focus Rooms
- Lunch Rooms and Cafeterias
- and much more
When you are looking for a way to maximize your space, FCP Office Mezzanines can be a great solution to a growing business’ problem.