You can’t control the weather, but you can control—and significantly reduce—the impact harsh elements have on your property. Now, it’s easier than ever to shield inventory and expensive equipment from sun damage and rain with a pre-engineered industrial canopies from FCP, the innovative minds that brought you Free-Space Mezzanines™.
Consider those exposed work areas, walkways, loading docks, and building entrances you’ve been meaning to cover. Our canopies are compatible with any pre-existing roof style, can be structurally tailored to fit any building, and cover an area of virtually any size! The result? Limitless options, a seamless look, and increased employee and patron comfort that can boost productivity and profit.
With 30 years of experience in steel structures, FCP representatives will deftly handle all phases of the installation process. We use only high-tensile strength materials that exceed industry standards, affording you safety and longevity that go further for your dollar. Because an FCP canopy is customized to your size and application requirements, our designs are cost-efficient—you get precisely what you want without paying for needless extras. Pre-fabrication equates to rapid installation that won’t stall your ongoing operations. It’s the quality and convenience you’ve come to expect from FCP.
Structural Specifications and Options:
- Sizes from 10′ x 10′ to 250′ x 500′
- Roof slopes from 1/4:12 to 12:12
- Single slope, shed, gable, hip and RCA compatible
- Free-standing or attachable structures available
- Posted with galvanized or powder-coated columns
- Pre-engineered with tapered columns and beams
- Walls, skirts or partial walls may be included
- Clear-span or posted designs